Standards of Conduct
Our members are expected to adhere to the highest ethical standards in all aspects of their practice.
As Members of ACAP, it is our responsibility to...
- Represent our client's best interests and work solely on their behalf
- Ensure our clients have the information they need to make informed decisions
- Protect our client's personal, medical and financial information
- Provide client information to other agencies only as needed
- Respect our client's medical and financial privacy, and not disclose it without proper authorization
- Report fraud, submission of false claims or other inappropriate activity to the proper authorities
- Conduct our businesses in an ethical manner and in accordance with established industry standards, creating an environment of trust